PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
(WRITING ASSIGNMENT/S: DUE DATE IS ON APRIL 30, 2015)
DOWNLOAD YOUR ASSIGNMENT HERE.
A. INSTRUCTION. One of the requirements of this course is to complete one writing assignment or experiment. You may complete a second assignment for extra credit. Attached in this packet are the guidelines, instructions, and due dates for the assignments. Please keep the following expectations in mind:
- Each assignment is worth 25 points.
- Read instructions carefully and be sure to complete all aspects of the assignments.
- Be thorough and complete in your work. Simple "yes/no" answers or "I agree" comments are not sufficient.
- The assignments are developed to correspond to topics that we will be studying throughout the term. You will get the most out of the assignments if they are done well. Therefore, you will need to turn in your work by the deadlines designated in your syllabus and on the assignment sheet. No late assignments will be accepted.
- All written assignments must be typed and double-spaced.
- All assignments can be uploaded on this ONLINE SUBMISSION.
- THE DUE DATE IS ON APRIL 30, 2015
B. HOW WILL YOUR ASSIGNMENTS BE GRADED. Each of your assignments is worth 25 points and will generally be graded by the following criteria:
1. Demonstration of critical thinking, scholarship, and ability to connect and apply the material
2. Comprehensiveness and completeness of your responses
3. Adherence to the written instructions
4. Spelling and grammar